Civic Tech Leadership Fellowship is a highly competitive fellowship designed to prepare future Civic Tech leaders in Africa. The fellows receive training, mentoring and funding to empower them pursue the socio-economic development they want to see in Africa.
The Civic Tech Leadership Program prepares the next generation of outstanding Civic Tech leaders by taking them through an intense training and mentorship program. The fellowship allows talented individuals to build their capacity to build out an organization that will pursue the greater socio-economic futures they want to see in Africa.
Civic Hub’s objective is to:
- Empower young people, passionate about creating social change with the knowledge, resources and network necessary to achieve success.
- Facilitate the development of new programs or products that increase transparency in Governance, increasing citizens’ participation in Governance.
- Facilitate the development of programs and tech products that increase civic engagement and social justice.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be not be older than 40years of age
- Fluent in English
- Be a citizen of an African country (This first call is for Nigerians only)
Selection criteria include:
- A simple idea but with extraordinary impact potential
- Amazing Passion for social change
- Sound conceptualization of problems, solutions & challenges
- Thought process for sustainability
- A potential for a future career dedicated to working on a social cause
- Full-time commitment to a rigorous program, which is required of our fellows
- A stipend to cover the cost of the applicant expenses for 1 year (an additional one year due to exceptional performance)
- Travel allowance to events approved by the program
- Access to global donor network/impact investors for further support
- Access to international fellowships & leadership programs
- Office space for the fellow
- Stipends for two support staff for each team
- Technical support for teams (development and design)
For application and more information: click
Yali network i relly love u so much becauser ur hlpe us
LikeLiked by 1 person
i love you too
subscribe with us to get our update or like our facebook page.
I present you my warmest holiday’s greetings and pleased to write, expressing my intention for the West Africa Civil Society Initiative pending programs.
I am Vice Chair for administration at the Think & Vote Positive Liberia Inc.,and a volunteer at Concerned To Serve Humanity.
I can be contacted on 231777360525 and or email me at email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
LikeLiked by 1 person
No problem sir.
you can follow our blog to get other latest posts or like our facebook page.