Are you a young Entrepreneur or a start-up with a great business idea?
Are you from any of the 54 African countries?
Do you need assistance in your business?
Then you’re eligible to participate in the Tony Elumelu Entreprenuership programme (TEEP) whose mandate is to mentor,train and provide funding to about 10,000 African entreprenuers in every African country.
Since its inception in 2015 that provided assistance to about 2000 Africans, the philanthropist and billionaire investor Tony Elumelu has remained committed and resolute in his quest to create 10,000 entrepreneurs in the next 10 years.
The program will provide the necessary tool for entrepreneurial growth including
- Training: A customized 12-week business skills training course.
- Mentoring: on how to create a robust business plan.
- Seed capital of $5000 non refundable fee and access to a $5000 convertible loan.
Criteria For Eligibility:
- Business must be within the age range of 0-3 years old
- Business must be based in Africa
- Business must be profit-oriented
- Applicants should be at least 18 years old and resides in Africa
The selection criteria is based on the viability of the idea, financial understanding, market opportunity, scalability, Leadership and entrepreneurial skills demonstrated in the application and about 1000 entrepreneurs will be selected this year.
Relevant fields include:
- Energy and power
- Waste management
- Housing/Real Estate.
Application deadline: 1st March, 2017.
To apply, Kindly visit application site
Bestacada…..bringing opportunities to your doorsteps!
I like to know if there is a summit or training organised within Nigeria in the field of herpetology and wildlife research work.
Sure there is.
will let you know when such arises.