Share This Article
In accordance with a Production Sharing Contract (PSC) with the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC), the Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCO), operator of Oil Mining Lease 118 on behalf of itself and other Co-ventures made up of Nigerian Agip Exploration, TotalEnergies Nigeria, and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria (Deepwater) Limited, hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2023 NNPC-SNEPCo national scholarship program.
With this program, young Nigerians will be encouraged to pursue academic achievement and develop their abilities. From the second year of their undergraduate degree program until completion, successful candidates are awarded yearly scholarships.
2023 NNPC/SNEPCo scholarships eligibility requirements:
- Be citizens of Nigeria.
- Be enrolled full-time in their second year of study at a Nigerian university that has been granted NUC accreditation.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system, or the equivalent in other grade systems, and not be the recipient of any other scholarship from a national or international organization involved in the oil and gas industry..
Applications MUST be submitted through the scholarship portal ONLY by the deadline mentioned.
Only those candidates will be invited to take the supervised computer-based test who meet the eligibility requirements.
Only the top 10 applicants from each of the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory will be shortlisted.
- Each candidate must have a working personal phone number and email address.
- Candidates who meet the requirements should apply online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2023NNPCSNEPCo.
- Candidates should fill up their application with personal and academic information.
The following documents should be scanned and uploaded with the application by applicants:
- Recent passport-sized photo of the applicant in JPEG format with a maximum file size of 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level/OND/NCE Result(s), as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin
- Cumulative Grade Point Average after the first year.
- Download and fill the government official declaration form: dragnetnigeria.com/download/SNEPCO.pdf
Female candidates are urged to apply with the utmost enthusiasm.
How to apply for the 2023 NNPC/SNEPCo scholarships
Click here to apply.
10th November, 2023.